1) Although I am a veterinarian, I do not have a doctor-patient relationship with your beloved pet, and can therefore not make medical recommendations for your personal pet. The essential oil blends here are not a substitute for veterinary care and/or appropriate training and behavior modification approaches.
2) The therapeutic grade essential oils used in these blends have been used safely in dogs in indirect application such as aromatherapy through use with ultrasonic diffusers, passive diffusion from external objects, and in very dilute amounts (50:1 dilutions with carrier oils) in other applications. Every pet is unique and there is always the potential for adverse effects with exposure to any new product. Test your pet's tolerance to the essential oil blend by applying a very small amount (partial drop) to the CTFO collor and determine whether your pet enjoys and tolerates the aroma before using a full drop. If any adverse effect, such as excessive sneezing, aggitation or excessive licking occurs, remove the CTFO charm from your pet's collar and allow the applied essential oil aroma to dissipate. Then, you may dilute one drop of the full strength essential oil blend with 50 drops of water and then apply 1 drop of the diluted mixture to the CTFO collar to see if this more diluted blend is better tolerated. If adverse effect is still seen, discontinue use.
3) Pure full potency essential oils should never be ingested, unless under the direct supervision and recommendation of a licensed veterinarian experienced with use of therapeutic essential oils in dogs and cats.
4) Pure full potency essential oils should never be applied directly to your pet, unless under the direct supervision and recommendation of a licensed veterinarian experienced with use of therapeutic essential oils in dogs and cats.
5) This product is not recommended for pets with a history of ingesting foreign objects. Your pet should be supervised at all times while wearing the CTFO collar charm to ensure they do not ingest it.
6) AiliA Creations and Erin Bannink do not accept responsibility for any adverse event occurring from the purchase or use of this product.